Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cyrus Webb Presents ~ 10 Cookbooks You Should Own this Fall

by Cyrus Webb

For me the kitchen is the way I typically express not just my love for family and friends but of delicious meals as well. Since I come from a family with some health concerns I try to mix things up enough that you can have not just variety and flavor but food that is not going to do more harm than good.

As the host of Conversations LIVE, Editor of Conversations Magazine and President of Conversations Book Club I am literally discovering dozens of books each month that give you not just great recipe ideas but healthy options that I found to be hits with my guests and myself.

Going into a new season I wanted to share with you... "10 Cookbooks You Should Own this Fall". Hope you find something that will not just be appealing to you but a favorite as well.
 _________________________________________________________________________

"10 Cookbooks You Should Own this Fall" (Listed in no particular order)

  1. "The Budget-Friendly Fresh & Local Diabetes Cookbook" by Charles Mattock, "The Poor Chef" (American Diabetes Assoc.)
  2. "The Lazy Gourmet" by Robin Donovan & Juliana Gallin (Viva Editions)
  3. "Part-Time Paleo" by Leanne Ely (Plume)
  4. "The Healthy Home Cookbook" by Barbara Seelig-Brown (American Diabetes Assoc.)
  5. "The Good. The Bad. The Cookbook" by Mario J. Porreca and Kirk Kolich (Langdon Street Press)
  6. "Kichenability 101" by Nisa Burns (Kitchenability Press)
  7. "One Bowl" by Stephanie Bostic (CreateSpace)
  8. "A Reader's Cookbook" by Judith Choate (Red Rock Press)
  9. "The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook" by Pat and Gina Neely (Knopf)
  10. "Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt!" by Mr. Food Kitchen (American Diabetes Assoc.)



No comments: