Monday, March 23, 2015

Kimberly Sims' KS Media Group Proves that Dreams Can Come True

When Kimberly Sims couldn't find the opportunities she wanted to pursue her goal and dream of modeling she did what any brave individual would do: she created her own opportunity.

Now the 35 year old single mother of Gulfport, Mississippi has started KS Media Group, a place where others can have their goals and dreams encouraged and nurtured as well as supported.

"We have to stop allowing others to tell us how far our present situation can take us," says Sims. "I know that I am talented. I trust in my abilities. Now it's up to me to share that with the world, and I want to help others do the same thing."

The mission of KS Media Group is to provide an outlet for individuals who are up-and-coming in the entertainment industry (i.e. modeling, acting, dancing, singing) so they have a platform to showcase and promote their talent as well as network with other like-minded visionaries.

"I've been wanting to do this for years," Sims explains, "but I was hesitating...letting doubt and fear stop me. Then I was encouraged by Stanley Clark of Holmes County to just go for it. With him agreeing to join me as a Consultant and Manager I began to take the first steps and do the work to make my dreams come true."

Stanley Clark of Real Deal Entertainment has been pursuing his own passion for music for quite some time and has seen his hard work pay off. His artist Ziggy of Yazoo City, Mississippi is signed to AMS Entertainment and has shared the stage with some of the biggest artists in the industry. Clark says he could see Sims' passion and wanted to help in any way that he could.

"It feels great to know that I inspired Kimberly to do what she loves," he says. "That is what we all have to do. If you don't see doors opening for you then create the opening and be brave enough to walk through it."

Stay connected with the happenings of KS Media Group at www.facebook.com/ksmediagroup. You can contact Kimberly at kimberlysims55@gmail.com and Stanley at sclarkpickens@gmail.com or 1.662.528.0059.

No comments: